What's new

Wireless headphones for bedroom television (1 Viewer)

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
I need your advice again, folks.
My wife and I would love to be able to watch DVDs in our bedroom without disturbing our newborn son who sleeps right next to us.
I purchased some wireless headphones from Ratt Shack for $60 (900 mHz type) and they have a frequency adjustment dial on the base unit and the headset. For the life of me, I can't get the stupid thing dialed in correctly.
I was wondering if any of you had any experience with the Sony wireless sets that cost about twice as much as the ones I have now. Do they forego the adjustment phase and just simply hook into the audio-outs on my television (a couple of years-old Sony 36 inch)?
Secondly, I will need to be able to purchase a second set of headphones so that both of us can enjoy the movies.
Help me, please. Thanks in advance.
------------------
Bill the Cat

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
i have some Sennheiser RS60's that have an output as a standard 1/8" (or can use the 1/4" adapter) cable. they also came with a 1/8" -> RCA adapter which has come in really handy. i got mine for $150 at buy.com but i bet you can find them for less. they sound great and are really comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks