What's new

Windtalkers Trailer (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Yep... the music in the trailer is from "Gladiator". This is not uncommon - I seem to remember the trailer for "Black Hawk Down" also contained music from "Gladiator".

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit
Ah geez, I totally forgot about this film! It hasn't been released yet?!? I remember downloading the trailer earlier last year!

8^B

Ash Williams

Second Unit
I heard it was dealyed due to September 11th, it really pissed me off at the time because it looks really good.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
The theatrical trailer does make it look a lot like a John Woo action film, and I have a feeling it will be. I could be wrong because I was completley mislead by the We Were Soldiers trailer.

You guys should try and find the teaser trailer, if it's still on the internet. I haven't seen it online anywhere lately, but I know that it is on disc one of the Hannibal DVD. The teaser trailer makes Windtalkers look more like a drama and less like an action film

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
If any of you have ever seen Bullit in the Head, you know your in for a treat with this film. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks