What's new

Win an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshman1138

Stunt Coordinator
Because I love my Onkyo TX-NR709 and this would be a natural progression uipgrade. Would also make me want a new speaker package! Thanks for the chance!!

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to feel the rumbly in my tumbly again.

With a new reveiver, I'd love have an "excuse" to get the new SVS subs which would also push to finally getting that a new projector - so I'm good for the economy.

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
I would love to win this receiver because I have been shopping for a receiver for the last few months as I slowly upgrade my system. Quite frankly, this is a dream receiver for someone like me. It is out of my price range by about $200 so the only way that I could enjoy this item would be to win in.

WatsonV

Auditioning
Real Name
Watson Visuwan
It be nice to win this AV receiver since the drawing is on 6/8 and my birthday is on 6/9...

(apologies to Dave Upton for the delayed reply)

PBinCT

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
We bought a low end model to hold us over when we moved into our apartment and had a ton of other expenses (all new furniture, a new car, etc). But that was four years ago and I've been itching to upgrade our system.

trento

Auditioning
Real Name
Rod
I think it's time to retire my Onkyo TX-DS575 after many years of faithfull service.......

Thanks!!!

T

FanboyZ

Second Unit
Real Name
Zolly Shoah Ben-Becker
I actually don't want one, but it would be cosmically just for someone to win it and keep it stored.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Recently bought my first home and spoke to a local HT company about installing a proper home theater.. If I won this receiver it would make me saying yes to the construction much easier from a financial standpoint!

titan27

Grip
Real Name
Jon
I would love the opportunity to win this reciever as I don't currently own a reciever and only have a Sony Sound Bar with Subwoofer. I would love the ability to upgrade as we are buying a new house and finally able to have a theatre room to watch all my movies. I plan on buying a projector and this would be a nice addition to add for my movie expierence. Thanks for the consideration

Doug Craig

Agent
Real Name
Doug Craig
Is there anything better than a home filled with surround sound from one of your favorite movies? I don't think so. In fact, I haven't thought so since I plunked down a lot of money for a Pro-Logic preamp more than twenty years ago. That Carver served me well... but today's technology is just amazing, and I'm working hard to keep my system at its best...and that has included Onkyo products for almost five years. I think the tx-nr1030 would be an amazing and incredibly potent addition to my system...and it may come by way of hard earned cash, regardless... Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

...and thanks for keeping me informed, too!

MaxMorrow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Peter Roberts
Wow, I'd love to get my hands on this. My home setup is the definition of low-rent. A couple of tin cans on a string would be an upgrade.

jeffj9

Auditioning
Real Name
denise joyner
I would like to upgrade my to Dolby Atmos in my theater room because of the 9.2 channel specs. Also I need a new receiver that I hope will not over heat.

lwards

Auditioning
Real Name
Lietha Wards
Why would I upgrade? Because this system is AWESOME and mine looks like a piece of pfffrrt next to this. that is all.

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
What an incredible giveaway! I've been doing "surround sound" since the days of quad-channel LP albums. My first "big HT system" was a Dolby Prologic receiver and that is what really got me hooked on home theater. I skipped 3D because it gives me a headache, but would love to take the next step audio-wise. It would be a huge step up from the 5.1 system I currently have. Thank you.

gilgalas

Auditioning
Real Name
Levi Lewis
The Onkyo NR1030 receiver is an amazing receiver and it would meet my systems needs perfectly. Very few receivers have balanced output but this one does. That front right and left balanced output would make the world of difference to me. Additionally my stupid denon doesnt have dual pre amps for both my subs, i have to split it and get some signal loss. I have had this on my wishlist for a bit now but my wife wont let me pony up the cash to do it. She always complains about how much i have spent on my system. All i would need is another 2 in ceiling speakers to get the atmos cooking. I have really been interested in trying this out. winning the receiver would be the excuse i could swing to get my last two speakers

kevinelinke

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Linke
I want to upgrade to Atmos because it's going to take my home theater to the next level. I want to be able to hold film watching parties and have my guests feel like they're in the theater. I LOVE Atmos.

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks