What's new

Win an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopmjm1

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim Koopman
I think nothing is better than putting in a blu-ray disc and seeing the DTS sound indicator on the display. The sound and separation is fantastic. I can only imagine how great Atmos is!! I will not stream movies and wait till I can get the blu-ray, just so I can get the best possible sound experience!!

orzscha

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
Winning the Onkyo TX-NR1030 would be the ultimate upgrade for my system, having Dolby Atmos, 135 Watts per channel, Wi-FI and Bluetooth are all amazing examples of owning the ultimate in AV Receivers.

Stuart Hill

Auditioning
Real Name
Stuart
Thank you for the opportunity to win this quality piece of Onkyo, an upgrade to my current system.
Adam Gregorich said:
We are giving away an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (MSRP $1,699). In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver has Balanced front XLR, 11.4-multichannel pre-outs and 135 Watts per channel that effortlessly handle the most dynamic of audio tracks. 8-in/3-out 4K/60 Hz HDMI® 2.0 terminals support HDCP 2.2-copy-protected 4K internet video, Wi-FI and Bluetooth provide the ultimate connectivity for your future- ready home theater.

To enter, tell us in a couple of sentences why you want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in your theater and you could be lucky member that wins this receiver!

Onkyo_Atmos.jpg

Fine print: Fine print: Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 6/8. Winners have a week to respond or the prize will be awarded to someone else. One entry per member. We will remove all entries that don't meet the entrance requirements prior to selecting a winner. Must be 18 or over with a US or Canadian shipping address.

TCheck

Auditioning
I'd LOVE to win this new receiver! I've been an Onkyo fan for years and would love the chance to upgrade my system with Atmos in mind. The tech amazing possibilities especially for entertainment rooms with odd parameters or limits to physical modification (like mine).

bluster1

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Blust
Adam Gregorich said:
We are giving away an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (MSRP $1,699). In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver has Balanced front XLR, 11.4-multichannel pre-outs and 135 Watts per channel that effortlessly handle the most dynamic of audio tracks. 8-in/3-out 4K/60 Hz HDMI® 2.0 terminals support HDCP 2.2-copy-protected 4K internet video, Wi-FI and Bluetooth provide the ultimate connectivity for your future- ready home theater.

To enter, tell us in a couple of sentences why you want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in your theater and you could be lucky member that wins this receiver!

Onkyo_Atmos.jpg

Fine print: Fine print: Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 6/8. Winners have a week to respond or the prize will be awarded to someone else. One entry per member. We will remove all entries that don't meet the entrance requirements prior to selecting a winner. Must be 18 or over with a US or Canadian shipping address.
Theres no two ways about it every thing will sound better and i will enjoy every thing more and if i dont win it ill never get it because i can,t afford it. thank you

mgrahamtv

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Graham
I have recently gotten extremely involved in gaming, high gaming at that meaning I want the best of the best. This Onkyo Atmos, from what I have read, is exactly what I need to give me the full multi level experience I crave. This Onkyo receiver will make it possible for me to temporarily escape into the the gaming world surrounded by the the virtual world audio made real.

Real Name
michael perkins
:) I have no Idea what the ONKYO ATMOS is but when I win it I'll be able to reply to its worth. Therefore I'm in it to win it then smile awhile or :angry: ??????

Thomas Garbarini

Auditioning
Real Name
Thomas Garbarini
Finishing an unfinished room above garage. Without the TX-NR1030, wife will get her craft room. WITH it, I get my Man Cave!

cjantal5555

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
I've never had or could afford anything like this for my home theater. Words can't express the feeling I would get by winning something this awesome!

Justin Disher

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin
My current receiver buzzes and I'm afraid it is on its last legs. It's also an older model and does not have all of the lastest techonolgy so a new receiver would provide me with a much better overall experience.

Christine Scott

Auditioning
Real Name
Christine Scott
Plain and simply: My system is over 10 years old and doesn't even have HDMI connectivity... I have a wonderful HDTV and Blu-ray player but am unable to receive high quality sound. It sure would be nice to hear more than my neighbors movies with the great sound...

Lasermanfan

Agent
Real Name
Tyson
I am currently using a Technics 5.1 / DTS receiver from 1998. I really need to upgrade my home theatre sound. I've read that Onkyo is one of the best home theatre receivers, and having Dolby Atmos would be fantastic to go with my 60 inch 3-D Panasonic ZT plasma, and blu ray.

ERICGROOTVELD

Auditioning
Real Name
ERIC GROOTVELD
Adam Gregorich said:

Onkyo_Atmos.jpg

I would love to have this because I am now 60 years old and I am hard of hearing from listening and playing loud rock & roll all my life

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
When I relocated from New Hampshire to Houston I lost my custom theater installation and am steadily - on a greatly reduced "two kids" versus single guy budget - and am currently using my old Yamaha 3090 due to my Integra Design (Onkyo) processor being taken out by a lightning strike. While the 3090 is nice, it is far outdated in this day and age and upgrading to an Atmos processor would bring me one more step towards restoring my custom theater again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks