What's new

Win an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher__BA

Auditioning
Real Name
Christopher Bailey
Onkyo products are always the best quality and features for your money. I still have a TX-ds555 in my bedroom and crank it every night (yes, I'm divorced). An Onkyo with Dolby Atmos would make my home theater the envy of all my friends and the culprit of nightmares for my neighbors! Help make my dreams come true!!

snorfle

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
My Onkyo TX SR 304 does its best BUT no HDMI etc. Wouldn't this receiver, plus Onkyo speakers, look and sound great if they re-did Avatar in 9.1?

Eric Daniel Stumpp

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric
I lost all my home theater equipment because of a flood in the place I was renting last year. All I have left to listen to is a cheap phone speaker. I would love to have great sounding equipment again.

Wraspir

Auditioning
Real Name
Steven Decosse
I have been a gamer and movie fanatic since I was young, and nothing would mean more to me than to upgrade my current receiver to increase my experience in front of my new 4K. My current Pioneer model would be kicked to the curb faster than a cheetah on roids. Please make me a happy man!!!!

unclecharlie

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles Irvin
I would just love to upgrade from factory to a surround sound system would love to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tana Rowcliff

Auditioning
Real Name
Tana R
Thanks for the opportunity to win such a prestigious piece of equipment, I could really use this for my family, they have been asking for a system like this and it would make us all very happy to win.

sunshinehdfan

Auditioning
Real Name
lori byrd
I'd love a chance to win this. It would be great to upgrade a system that I've had since 1990! Lol..a big improvement!

THEdickjohnson

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick Johnson
The name Dolby is, has always been. and always will be, THE name in quality sound. No other sound company can equal Dolby in crisp, clear, and powerful sound.

sdrennan

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
Onkyo have long been a world leader in home audio/video so to configure my new home theatre around a new Onkyo Dolby Atmos System is a simple decision. A totally immersive experience.

mcclave

Auditioning
Real Name
Millie McClave
Having the newest thing is awesome especially if you can win it. I know I'm honest. The reason I say that is because with new things come new bugs that need to be worked out. That's why I usually wait awhile till I buy the newest thing.

Fact of the matter is I would love to have this in addition to the one we have in the living room cause you never know when I might like to grab my husband and retire to the boudoir for some privacy and entertainment. :wub:

Matt.Koz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Kozlowski
A couple years ago, I finished my decrepit basement and added a bar, Epson 3020 3d projector, and a 106" screen. It has since become a weekend evening refuge for my wife, beagle, and me. I have an Onkyo 7.1 system and love it but would love to take the next step and upgrade. This Dolby Atmos system would be awesome!

raeree1

Auditioning
Real Name
Rachel
I would absolutely love to win. My receiver is thirteen years old and on its last leg. I really need something better for my movies, music, and gaming. Thanks for the opportunity.

mva6912

Auditioning
Real Name
Matthew
I would love to win this amazing home theater system. I have never owned a home theater system. This Onkyo system is beyond amazing. It will bring my movie watching sound to an entire new level of Awesomeness. I hope i win. Thanks

teos

Auditioning
Real Name
todd
I want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in my theater so i can start playing some of the newer formats

TRIGHAR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Most of the time I watch Blu-Rays with headphones (a wireless set going directly into the RCA jacks). The rest of the time I watch while listening to the tinny TV speakers.

So this would be a slight upgrade.

suurfdude

Auditioning
Real Name
Ron
I currently use the Onkyo NR717, which I think is a great receiver! Just thought I would enter to see if I was lucky enough to get a fantastic upgrade!

Neal Piche

Auditioning
Real Name
Neal Piche
The last time I was able to really enjoy my music or movie sound was with an old 5.1 channel creative soundworks system. It stopped functioning and I haven't been able to afford to replace it. This receiver would allow me to listen on something better than TV speakers. Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks