What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Dennis
My current Denon dates from 2003 and I could use the upgrade and it would be nice to keep it in the family!

Brandon H

Auditioning
I have a Denon now, but it is older, so the newer bells and whistles like Atmos would be nice, but the main feature I need is the HDMI interface, allowing me to simplify things a lot with media wiring and operation.

chengg02

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
currently I have a pioneer vx2200k with two cambridge fronts, infinity 1000w sub and cambridge rears... would love to try it!

EddieAbs

Auditioning
Real Name
Ed
Adam Gregorich said:
Want to listen to action thriller Insurgent in Dolby Atmos at home, but you don't have a compatible system yet? Thanks to our friends at Dolby and Denon, we are giving away an X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver. In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver supports Wi-FI, Bluetooth and has 8 HDMI inputs. Tell us in a couple of sentences what your ideal Atmos home theater setup would be. One lucky member will win this receiver and a copy of Insurgent in Dolby Atmos on Blu-ray!

denon.jpg

Winner will be chosen at random on 9/12 from all valid entries. Shipping address must be in the US or Canada. Winner must be over 18 and will have a week to respond to the notification or another winner will be chosen.
Ideal Home theater setup would include a Epson 5030UB 4k project, Denon Atmos receiver, Denon blu ray player and let's not forget my Xbox One for video games, WD TV media player and gaming PC for those online games. Front speakers JBL Everest and JBL Array surround speakers. Must include my vintage Denon turntable to listen to the classic vinyl’s I still keep.

DeaconMac

Auditioning
Real Name
Deacon Maccubbin
Honestly, my ideal Atmos setup is one that I don't have to pay for myself. I'm very flexible about the specs in every way but one -- cost -- so this looks like the ideal system for me!

dadkins0

Auditioning
Real Name
DUANE ADKINS
Would love to own this receiver. It would be a great addition to my Man Cave home theater system. I have 2 pair of Acoustic Research TSW series speakers (vintage) that would add up to a fantastic sounding system. I would be the envy of my Air Force buddies,

HT-Floydian

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeremie
An ideal setup would include this nice amp, of course!

Sure, I would then need to replace about every other component in my setup ...

Time to go shopping !!

DevilBro

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek Bauman
I currently only have a 7.2 Atmos receiver, because 9.2. & 11.2 receivers are way out of my price range. I would love to win the Denon receiver so I can upgrade from 5.2.2 to 7.2.2 Atmos sound.

alee

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew
Not having the budget for anything new, I haven't figured out yet what my ideal home theater would include besides the Denon X5200W.

MichaelLindbeck

Auditioning
I would need to get a few more speakers to complete the setup along with my new Denon X5200W. It's going to be very impressive. Thanks.

Real Name
Thomas Roberts
My ideal set up would be this receiver paired with a GoldenEar speaker set up. 3 SuperSat 50s for the fronts and center, plus 4 SuperSat 3 for the surround. Pair that with some GoldenEar Invisa 650s in the ceiling and a pair of ForceField 3 subs, and I will be a very happy camper!

edouard42

Auditioning
Real Name
Ed
My ideal Atmos setup would necessitate a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel driving my Bose speakers all hooked into my UHD tv. That would be perfect!

koopmjm1

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim Koopman
This receiver along with my Klipsch Synergy speaker system. Along with Insurgent movie on blu-ray and my 55 inch LG television, what an awesome combo!!

KevinW

Stunt Coordinator
I've been very pleased with my current Denon receiver and would love another. As i don't have a dedicated space for home theater, my living room does the job, as I'm sure most do. I'd like to have 5.1.4, as this would work well in my space and serve my needs.

James^Dew

Auditioning
I would like to go to 9.2.4 using criling speakers for the height channel. I need the 4 ceiling and a second sub.

paul_austin

Second Unit
Winning htis would be perfect timing, we have just moved into a new home and I am being allowed to shop for a new receiver. Our old one is from 2001 and doesn't even have HDMI inputs so this would be quite the treat.It can go in our new set up downstairs where I plan to put in some Atmos ceiling speakers.

KorbenD

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
I'd love to be able to integrate this receiver and Atmos setup in my home theater under construction.

Jon Bye

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jon Bye
Would love this x5200 to implement atmos into my home theatre. I have front heights right now and would switch them out for some atmos in ceiling speakers. I am sure the x5200 would make my older paradigms come to life

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
My ideal theater would be one that is about mid size mixed with a slight feel of an actual theater and hominess of a home theater. It would have art decco theme but not overly ornate. My equipment would be overkill which would be quite visible casue I love electronics. Now just outside of my theater I would have a lobby that is quite intricate crossing a fifties style diner with a Hollywood museum with movie props decorated throughout the room.

highlife

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean
Having an adddition like this to the home theater would definately improve the quality time our family enjoys while watching movies. Already have some def techs , so Atmos add ons would be a snap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks