What's new

Will & Grace Season 7?? (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
My roommate and I just finished watching S.6 and, of course, it ends on a huge cliff-hanger so we gotta know, has anyone heard anything about when S.7 is going to show up??

Matthew_B

Agent
Real Name
Matthew
December 4th as per TV Shows on DVD.

Now the question that remains is will the episodes that were aired in 16:9 in HD be widescreen on the DVD set or 4:3 pan and scan, as with the Series Finale DVD?

I've e-mailed the distributor for the Canadian release with this question, hopefully I'll have good news to report soon...

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
HATE the cover photo ! HATE it ! Was that all they had to choose from ? Looks like a very bad outtake.

Matthew_B

Agent
Real Name
Matthew
Word so far is that this set is being billed as "full screen" ...

There's still time for Lionsgate to state it's in fact fullscreen AND widescreen if it's already being prepared that way, but if it isn't, then I don't know if there's time left to see if they will change their minds. December's only 3 months away.

Anyone got some leverage at Lionsgate? :rolleyes

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Okay! We're starting to sound like my grandmother here!

[real old lady]But Karen's hair DOES look like a rat's nest! And what is Debra Messing half-wearing, anyway?!?![/real old lady] :D

=======================

This is GREAT news! I was all set to wait until next year for Season 7! Bonus! :emoji_thumbsup:

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

My sounding like an old lady probably explains why my hip has been hurting like an old lady's LOL

I actually am quite excited for this release, cause like I mentioned above, the roomie and I just finished Season 6 so we're dying to dive into Season 7!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Couldn't agree more. Even though my wife and I agree that the show's quality certainly slipped from the first few seasons. By seasons 5 & 6 it seems like the writers had easily fallen back on "tried and true" gags and certainly grew to rely heavily on sexual humor and heavy-use of double entendre. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :D It's just that everything seemed more fresh in the early going. But all that aside...bring on season 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks