What's new

Will a Front Projector Fit In My Room? (1 Viewer)

DelRay

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all, Was hoping to get some valuable info about FP setup. To get pics of my ht just click the homepage button. Anyways, I was thinking about setting the Sony RP tv into the wall. That would leave me with about 12 feet from propose screen to the first row of seating. The ceiling is about 7'6". The soffit is 6'5" and is 32 inches deep. I cannot remove it because of ductwork. I can however, install a screen in the rear into the soffit, in front of the recessed tv. Pull down or motorized would work. I was hoping to get about a 90+ inch screen. Would I have to keep the FP low to clear the soffit? And if I do go with a 90 inch screen would the bottom of it be to low for the rear viewers to see? I don't want the projector to be in the way. Could it be hung from the ceiling above the middle of the sofa. Which is about 12 feet from the screen. Got any ideas. Thanks!

DelRay

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info. The Infocus projectors are some of the ones I'm checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks