What's new

Wicker Man LE & DVDPlanet? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Mart

Auditioning
Has anyone received the limited edition set of the Wicker Man from Ken Cranes DVD Planet yet? It still lists it on preorder. What's up with that?

Jon Sheedy

Stunt Coordinator
I had hoped to pick this one up today, but after hitting several retailers, none of which had it in stock, checked at Best Buy and was told that the release date has been bumped to Sept. 4th...bummer!
JOn
------------------
Don't you wonder sometimes
'Bout sound and vision

The Thin White Duke

Mike Brantley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Brantley
I got my copy from DVD Empire in the mail yesterday (Aug. 21). I watched the movie for the first time last night -- the extended cut, of course. Many, what a scary flick! I've still got the creeps, and I'm about to tackle the supplemental material.
Hope you find a copy soon.
------------------
Mike Brantley
Our Theater:
Mike & Cheryl's Screening Room

Jon Sheedy

Stunt Coordinator
Well, Mike got one, so we know that the Aug. 21 street held for some sellers at least. Strange that Best Buy and others apparently show the release date being bumped to the 4th?
Jon
------------------
Don't you wonder sometimes
'Bout sound and vision

The Thin White Duke

Greg O' Connel

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered mine from Amazon yesterday, and they still have the Aug. 21 release date. They still haven't shipped it yet, thougth.
------------------
Link Removed "Columbia House - we were built to irritate America - one person at a time!" Link Removed

Steve_Mart

Auditioning
Well, I got a reply from Ken Cranes/DVD Planet saying they shipped it on the 8/20 so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. This is why I hate movies released during the last few weeks of August. I never know if they'll arrive before I go back to college. My mom gets annoyed having to send packages.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
Best Buy either lied to you, or are totally clueless. I went there a couple weeks ago to buy The Apartment. It's been out for ages, but they told me it wasn't released yet!
Morons.
With BB, if it's not actually on the shelf, don't bother asking. They'll make something up.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I got my copy of The wicker Man L.E. yesterday (had it pre-ordered from Amazon).
------------------
sgon.jpg

"Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins - leave death to the professionals!"
"Mind if I use that line in my next Western?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jw_Malibu
Recent bookmarks