What's new

Who gives a darn about Outlaw 950? (1 Viewer)

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Yip, Ive pretty much had my fill.. I think I will stick with my Lexicon, sorry guys.. I couldn't handle waiting a year for something.. When I want something, I WANT it NOW.. Glad it is shipping and people are happy with it though!

Robert Elliott

Stunt Coordinator
I think Outlaw has been slighted. Coverage of their product has been almost non-existant and if it weren't for all the threads created by folks seeking to smear Outlaw's products, there would be little information if any.

Al B. C

Supporting Actor
A manufacturer of affordable high end audio equipment.
Namely one overly hyped Outlaw 950 pre/pro wid an ugly green button! :)

Greg Br

Second Unit
This forum is going to crap, I could care less about Outlaw but if people want to post about it who cares, move on to the next thread.

Lock coming soon on this thread which serves no purpose but to instigate flames.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
He protesteth too much!
It has been my observation that people don't talk about dull subjects. One should be more concerned when people stop talking about them than when people talk about them.

Kevin McCurdy

Stunt Coordinator
It's interesting to see the kind of responses these threads receive. I was on the initial reservation list but decided to go with the Lexicon when the audio dropouts started. Since making the decision to go with the Lex I've paid little attention to the Outlaw threads, probably because I'm enjoying Logic 7 so much:) .

Mike_T_

Stunt Coordinator
In a way it's almost like some 78 year old Senator trying to pass a bill making it impossible for me to see boobs on cable. If ya don't like it, don't watch it.. If I get sick of the outlaw threads or too much paradigmn or SVS, I just skip around until I see something that interests me..like boobs.

Doug_B

Screenwriter
I was on the initial reservation list but decided to go with ...
Me too. Got myself an AVM-20 back in December. I actually had been following the 950 threads for a while, as I still had interest in how the product would do. With all the pre-delivery talk and Beta tester feedback, the current delivery and reviews feel somewhat of an anti-climax. I have no doubt that I would be salivating to receive this unit had Outlaw's release schedule matched my schedule.

I guess I have enough info on its features, and I generally concede, based on the Beta reviewers, that the sound quality is very good. No add'l reviews are going to reveal to me just how good it sounds; I'll just have to listen to it one of these days.

Doug

AjayM

Screenwriter
Well, I for one picked up a pre-pro in January when it was clear that Outlaw wouldn't be able to send out any pre-pro's for awhile. Looks to have been the right choice for me.

I signed up a couple weeks after they opened the sign-up page and I still haven't gotten an email to setup my order.

Andrew

Mike_T_

Stunt Coordinator
You know what would happen though don't you? Sooner or later we'd see this..
"OFFICIAL I'm sick of hearing about Latitia Casta's Boobs thread" Or, someone would get tired about all the hype surrounding an upcoming Playboy with Tyra Banks.. Then we'd have to have threads comparing one set to the next, with blind tests where you can only feel (I'd like to at least volunteer for that now, just in case :)
"How do you know her boobs are better? Have you felt them? I think it's just a matter of personal preferences and taste myself. Have you actually SEEN then in your OWN basement?"

Al B. C

Supporting Actor
How about an "Outlaw 950 Vs. Tyra Banks' Boobs Vs. Latitia Casta's Butt" thread? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks