What's new

Where to buy Cheap DVD+R Discs? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
FujiFil has a 25 Pack of DVD+R's. Managed to save up and buy one yesterday with a gift card, but at $70's, that's a bit too steep. If I'm going to convert everything I have on tape to DVD, I'm going to need at least two 25 packs to do it. Some will be high quality, some low quality stuff, hence the amount of discs..

Anyone know a place that sells the same Pack of DVD + R's for around, say, 50 or so?

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hmm, why am I wary of something that costs 65$'s at Best Buy(Verbatim 25 pack), yet $10's(Verbatim 20 pack) at this store.

Definetly a good deal, I just wonder how reliable these things are...

David Susilo

Screenwriter
don't worry, BestBuy, FutureShop, and other stores alike are gouging the customers.

For example, the US 84cent Princo I buy from atdiscount is the exact same Princo being sold at US$15 apiece at FutureShop.

Try
Allmedia Outlet
I've had great success with their discs. You can get a 100 piece spindle pack of 2x generic discs for about $70. When I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, shipping was free as well. Haven't burned a coaster yet.
edit: Oops, my bad. That's for DVD-R. The DVD+R discs are as low as $1.74 each. Here's the link to the Ritek discs:
DVD+R Discs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks