What's new

Where can I find 12awg Flat Speakers Cable? (1 Viewer)

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all! I have been searching all over the net but can't seen to find 12awg Flat Speaker cable. I need about 50'. Can anyone help? Thanks to all!
------------------
...transmission terminated...
Anubis
[email protected]

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Dan,
A super flat, and especially a ribbon cable, in 12 AWG may be very difficult to find. Perhaps not even available.
The closest cable that meets your requirement may be the 13AWG IXOS 603 Superstrand "flat twin core" speaker cable found at www.accessories4less.com
Do the the search under IXOS, the 603 is down bottom of the page. Hey, can't beat the price too.
Good Luck,
BOK

KemetU

Auditioning
Accessories for less has Acoustic Research 12 Gauge Super Flat Speaker Wire in 30' spools for $19.99. I used it for my entire HT speaker setup.
http://www.accessories4less.com/advs...B&sPrice=19.99
------------------

Han

Second Unit
Anybody know what's printed (if anything) on the other side of those AR 12ga flat wires? The off-white would blend nicely into my walls, but the plusses and minuses all over the place would kind of defeat the purpose of "invisibility".

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Crutchfield also carries it, but they don't always have the best prices on anything.
------------------
All progress is based upon a universal, inate desire on the part of every organism, to live beyond it's income.
ITRCA ** Honda/Acura Club ** Link Removed (sorry, car guy)

Loring

Stunt Coordinator
Someone wanted to know if there was anything printed on the other side of the wire... From the blow up of the pic that I did it does not look like it.
Here is the blow up I did..
ar-zoom.jpg

------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
~Loring
quote:Ye do not meddle in thee affairs of thy dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good with thy katchup...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks