What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Regulus said:
so I intend to get it when it comes out on DVD. I'll probably wait until "Black Friday" before I get it, as someone may have it as one of their "Loss Leaders", which is why we tolerate the insanity that is the day after Thanksgiving!:D
I just pre-ordered ``Heroes'' S1 from Amazon on Friday!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
Well, i graduated from 8th grade Friday, and i got 210 dollars for it. I still have about 90 left but heres what i bought anyway:

Cheers Season 1

Cheers Season 2

Cheers Season 3

Cheers Season 4

Married WIth Children Season 6

Whats New Scooby doo Season 1

I picked up each Cheers on sale for 19.99 dollars a piece. Married W/ Children was 33 dollars and then i later found it for 20. Its kinda crappy that i lost 12 dollars but oh well. Scooby Doo was 15 at walmart so I got a bunch of good deals.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
When I buy a tvboxset, and then find it cheaper elsewhere, I keep the receipt. Ask the store clerk if find it cheaper a week later if they will honour the cheaper price.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
Mission: Impossible- Complete First Season

The Incredible Hulk Returns/Trial of the Incredible Hulk

Death of the Incredible Hulk

I decided to get the Hulk TV movies now, since I found out that they weren't likely to be on the 5th season set because they were released by different companies. Wanted them in case they go out of print before the series is completed on DVD

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I just got Stargate SG-1: Season 5 :)
Ron68 said:
I decided to get the Hulk TV movies now, since I found out that they weren't likely to be on the 5th season set because they were released by different companies. Wanted them in case they go out of print before the series is completed on DVD
I'm thinking of doing the same thing soon.

Barbara.G

Stunt Coordinator
Roni F said:
It shipped already?! Where did you pre-order it from?
DVD PACIFIC. I always receive what I pr-order one to two weeks before it comes out through them. And they are a little less.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
Sliders: Complete Third Season

Wasn't going to buy this but Wal-Mart had it for $20, couldn't resist. It was cheaper than on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks