What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Na na, na na, na na, na na, NA - BATMAN! The Complete Series.

After opening the box I immediately gave the set to my wife with instructions to wrap it and put it under the tree from her (where it now is - I can see it from where I sit and watch TV). I told her I planned to watch a few episodes as soon as it was opened Christmas day and everyone else would just have to be patient! :D

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
Got $50 for my birthday from mom and dad. Wow! Thinking of getting Taxi the complete series.... ...erm, just noticed I should probably hold off since some places have it sub-$40. I'll go for that action...but later! :thumbs-up-smiley:
I got In Search Of instead. $45 right now and amazon. There's a new version coming that is cheaper but thanks to Bob and Kevin I went with this one instead since it should be better and have more.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Blew some (well, ALL and then some!!) Christmas money after hours power shopping. My head is shopping around for a new owner. :blink:

Mod Squad Complete! ba da ba ba da bu baba ba da ba baaaaaaaa........!! woo hoo!
Love American Style S1 V1-2
Korg: 70,000 BC. (trying to get all these classic Saturday morning things)
The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams. S1-2
Best of Jack Hanna's Into the Wild. 60 eps. (about $2.50 right now!!)
Some Mothers Do Ave em S1-3, 3 Specials. Region 2. So glad to get this even if not R1.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
The Avengers - Season 5Justified - Season 5Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary EditionFrosty the SnowmanThe Rifleman - Season 1 Volume 1Doug

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Walked in to my local Walmart and used a gift card to buy the last copy on the rack of The Rifleman: Season 1, Vol. 1.

Today, I went online and took advantage of some discounts:

The Rifleman: Season 1, Vol. 2 (pre-order)
Zane Grey Theater: Season 3
The Americans: Season 2
Boardwalk Empire: Season 5 [Blu-ray] (pre-order) --another series completed!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
Best of Jack Hanna's Into the Wild. 60 eps. (about $2.50 right now!!)
Warning about the Hanna set, has the dreaded water mark "I/E" on the upper right corner at all times. They also seem very short (about 19:30) :( Still, these are wonderful and worth the small price. I think the price in the marketplace went up the day after I bought.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
Radioman970 said:
Got $50 for my birthday from mom and dad. Wow! Thinking of getting Taxi the complete series.... ...erm, just noticed I should probably hold off since some places have it sub-$40. I'll go for that action...but later! :thumbs-up-smiley:
I already have the individual season releases,but am thinking of getting the complete series just to clear some space on my shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks