What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (4 Viewers)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Not yet in my hands yet, but I picked up MST3K Turkey Day (along with Never Sleep Again and Demolition Man) From Deep Discount DVD and MST3K 16 from Shout for a song.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Thanks to some early, sweet deals:

Burn Notice: Seasons 4, 5, 6
Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
The Americans: Season 1
Mystery Science Theater 3000 XXXI (Turkey Day)
Mazinger Z: Set 1

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Annie Oakley complete series.
Mr. And Mrs. North 50 episode collectors set.

On their way to me :
WKRP Complete series
Sgt. Bilko

I'm going to buy Batman and Bob Newhart complete series soon, and pre order VCI 's Waterfront Collection one while I'm at it . Thinking about the new Merv Griffin Collection as well.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
In regard to The Equalizer, S3, I found that the menu does not work on at last the first two dvds, and so am unable to watch any of the episodes. I am returning it to ever-reliable Amazon, which promises a replacement copy by the end of next week. My order of S4 has been delayed, which may mean the same problem exists there as well. And so it goes.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The latest arrivals were Better Off Ted S2, Highway To Heaven complete series, and Mad Men, S7V1.

I flat out refused to buy Mad Men for full price after the way AMC screwed viewers over by splitting the season up into two mini runs just to extend the series an extra year. 10 bucks was the right price to pay for the set, IMO.

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
davidHartzog said:
In regard to The Equalizer, S3, I found that the menu does not work on at last the first two dvds, and so am unable to watch any of the episodes. I am returning it to ever-reliable Amazon, which promises a replacement copy by the end of next week. My order of S4 has been delayed, which may mean the same problem exists there as well. And so it goes.
Thats what I have heard….menus are missed up on Season 3. I am glad I didn't buy it right away. I will wait till the problem is solved.

WildJackMonroe

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon
2 Broke Girls - season 1
Benson - seasons 1 & 2
Designing Women - season 2
Grimm - season 1
Rhoda - season 3
Sex and the City - season 2 and season 6, part 2

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Early Cases Collection - a set with S1 to S6.
Last of the Summer Wing - Christmas Specials 1978-1982

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
In regard to Equalizer, S3, the menu on the replacement dvd did not work either. I called Amazon and subsequently they pulled that dvd. Hopefully the problem will be corrected and it will be available later on. I cancelled my order of S4 for the present.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks