What's new

What's the craziest thing you've ever done? (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Went bowling. In an unsanctioned "bowling alley".
I don't expect you to get it or much less comment on it. You just don't understand. :laugh:

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Wow! Who knew my silly little dalliance from lo those many moons ago would continue to titillate so thoroughly? It's not like you guys couldn't do it! Go ask your significant other if they wanna give it a whirl...
And yes - I know there are cameras in the dressing rooms. I'm still collecting residuals. ;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
There is no way I could post it here. I do know it involved 2 guys , a girl, a bottle of Jack Daniels and I think a kitchen appliance?

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Damn, Zen, and I thought Scott's was impressive. You definitely win. And, hey, next time give me a call, eh? :D
I once let my boyfriend...well, um, do stuff to me...in the Men's room at the office we both worked at...during office hours.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Rain, you are now elevated to "hero" status along with Scott.
Scott, it hasn't been for lack of trying, why just this past weekend while swimming in the ocean.....
Rain, my wife's office building is in walking distance from mine. ;)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
:laugh:
Gee, thanks, Brook.
On a complete unrelated topic, did you get that email I sent you re: Fox and His Friends?

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I have eatin 4 hits of strong acid and listened to Jimi hendrix for 6 hours. Talk about freaking nuts, it was the greatest thing I have ever experienced.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Rain, once again I didn't realize I had a PM until you just told me. I responsded.

Sorry to interrupt the craziness.

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
Jumped off the side of a road cliff to the beach appx. 2 stories down in the middle of winter onto a snow pile only 4 feet deep.

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
Stacey,
Did you break any thing? The first thing that came to my mind when i read that was 2 broken legs!!
Mike

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Sex in a NYC subway car.

#1 train, between Cortland St and 42 St Grand Central.

--
Holadem

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks