What's new
World Wide Stereo

WHATS A GOOD SUBWOOFER FOR 400-480 DOLLARS (1 Viewer)

MiguelP

Stunt Coordinator

I will seriuslly think about it first, I have others selling me stuff as well and I need some time to demo some stuff out in the audio dealerships.

728x90

MiguelP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm having trouble selling my Pro Sub 200TL. I cant get any other subs till I finally sell this subwoofer. Any ideas guys?

Ive posted this thing up in forums, craigslists and my only alternative left is ebay.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Do you currently use a DD receiver? Do you think maybe you'll be going strictly analog two-channel at some point?
I think you'd be better served with the performance gains unless you can really think of a use for an internal crossover.

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
I definately agree with Jack. Unless your going with some really unique setup then a good avr's controls will far outweigh a subs. BTW SVS has some great deals in thier b-stock right now. :D

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator
Miguel I sent you another private message. Let me know if you are interested. Have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks