What's new

What Was Your Home Theater Program Tonight? (1 Viewer)

Michael FF

Stunt Coordinator
Whether alone, or entertaining others, what was your home theater movie program? For starters, mine was : a 16mm Pathe newsreel followed by a 16mm Tom and Jerry cartoon, followed by the main program of the DVD, "The Music Man".

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
"Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho its off to Polls we go..."
You know we can trick the mods by suddenly going into an indepth analysis about what we watched tonight and have them pull this thread back to movies (if it goes to polls), than trick em again by just listing titles and watch it go back to Polls, heh heh he..er on second thoughts forget it...
I watched 'Bridge on the River Kwai' during the day for the umpteenth time, and in the evening 'we' watched Patrick Swayze in that mad bad 80's action flick 'Road House'.
Classic quote from 'Evil bad guy' to Patrick Swayze during climactic martial arts fight..
"I used to f**k guys like you in prison", woohoo! they don't make movies like this anymore...;)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Ah, my first day off in a long time. Of course, I spent it in the living room with my HT.

Morning movie: Mr Deeds Goes to Town

SACD music: Grieg, Bizet, Mussorgsky, Mendelsohn, and Miles Davis.

Music DVD: Dreamtheater- Scenes From New York

Feature Presentation: Logan's Run (roommate rented)

Nightcap: Simpsons and X-Files, recorded on Tivo, and Mozart on SACD.

Damn, it feels good to do nothing all day for once.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Afternoon: The Corrs Live At Royal Albert Hall (As far as I know, I'm not Irish or part Irish decendant but I decided it was appropriate on St-Patricks Day)

Evening: King Of The Hill and The Simpsons on Fox (DPL2)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks