What's new

What to pay for Rotel 1066 (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Mike, this question really belongs on the Receivers/Separates/Amps board. The '1066 has been discussed there quite a bit, so a search should yield some good information regarding price.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
The lowest price that I saw somebody buy a Rotel 1066 from a dealer was for $1050. Jeff Forner over at HTT got one open boxed. He has a full review on the unit over there.

Roly

Auditioning
Mike, I just picked one up @ Home Theater Shop in
Green Brook N.J. for $1350.
Paul Petrarca is great to deal with.
If you want I'll email you his address and phone number.
Roly :D

James Tg

Stunt Coordinator
I also plan to purchase 1066. There is no Rotel dealer around my home by 80 miles. I heard somebody can obtain one for $1,200. If you have any information for a good deal, please help me at e-mail [email protected]. Thanks.
James

Gary PT

Agent
Retail less the 10% Rotel "allows" its dealers is about par. That would make it $1350. I got a silver one for that last week. You MIGHT do better bundled w/ other pieces. But here in the high-rent northeast U.S., I doubt it. Maybe in other parts of the U.S. you might save another buck or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks