What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What to do with old cigars? (1 Viewer)

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
My father-in-law passed away earlier this year, and every time my wife and son go visit her mom, they seem to bring home more and more of his stuff. This past week, my son brought back a ton of cigars, something like 8 boxes in all. I looked them up online, and these are all a bit costly--or at least costlier than I'd typically buy for myself. Were they all unopened, the boxes would go for $45-150 apiece. As it is, we have three of the $45 boxes unopened. We're having a white elephant gift exchange with my family the day after Christmas, and I was planning on using one box for that (several cigar smokers in the family, so it should end up with someone who would really enjoy it), and I'll be having friends over later that week so I'll be able to use up some of the nicer cigars. The only thing I'm concerned about is other unopened boxes. I was considering selling them on Ebay, but it looks as though that's against the rules. Aside from smoking them all or just giving them away, does anyone have any ideas about what I could do with them?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Long ashes to you Scott. Sorry to hear or your father-in law's passing. You might check out www.cigardave.com Cigar Dave has a great nationwide radio show on Saturdays on AM radio and also on the internet. I know I've heard someone call in before with a similar question as yours. I highly recommend this show even if you don't smoke cigars(I don't) because they always discuss other cool topics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks