What's new

What Steven Seagal Movies is this? (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am partial to Hard to Kill myself. I always leave it on when I stumble upon it on cable. The escape from the hospital is some good stuff.

That said, as far as has-been martial artists / action heroes go, I much prefer Van Damme.

--

H

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I like the early movies that Seagal did with Andrew Davis directing. I think those are Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and Under Siege. Trashy, but fundamentally well-crafted trash
smile.gif

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
quote:I am partial to Hard to Kill myself.

Yeah, I like that one too. Is ex wife is pretty hot in it.

quote:On Deadly Gorund was alright just to watch Michael Cain play a total all out bastard, slumming it for a pay check (JAWS 3D anyone?)

I hated that movie. I came real close to walking out on it and I never do that. And I think you meant Jaws 4 right? Don't remember Cain in Jaws 3D. Louis Gossett Jr was the man slumming it for the paycheck in that one.

quote:I tell ya I don't get why people hate him so much???

I don't get it either, if you like these type of action films then I don't see how you can't like him.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
quote:FIRE DOWN BELOW

Maybe someone can confirm a suspicion for me about this flick. There is a scene early on where I believe he is flying to where ever he is going and there is a shot of a cessna type plane flying over a river. To me that shot looked like a remote control plane. I watched it a couple of times and I still don't think it was a real plane. Anyone else see that scene that way?

--Ian

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
quote:I hated that movie. I came real close to walking out on it and I never do that. And I think you meant Jaws 4 right? Don't remember Cain in Jaws 3D. Louis Gossett Jr was the man slumming it for the paycheck in that one.

I stand corrected! My memory for the Jaws movies gets hazy after 2.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
It amuses me to no end that two of the titles for Seagal's earlier films were combined for one of his latest, the wonderfully cliche-titled Out For a Kill...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks