What's new

What Show Are You Watching Now on DVD or Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
TZK916.jpg

SEASON 2, DISC 1, EPISODE 1 from

71Es5c10ICL._SL1500_.jpg
XE0082_back.jpg

0b3298b8b48a450e27924f855367bfd3.jpg

1.jpg

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I'm watching Superboy (third season). It's a mixed show. It may be a good antidote for todays's more jaded, more PC oriented series, but it's corny as all get it out. Sometimes the acting is decent, sometimes you can tell a guest star is enjoying chewing his scenery, other times. . . . . Special effects are so-so. Sometimes they work, other times you cringe. But at least Clark Kent is still the Clark I remember. Sherman Howard (the series Lex Luther) really is a good actor, and you can tell he enjoys hamming it up, or playing it serious in an episode or two. Missed these episodes when they first came out, so I'm catching up now. Silly, bad at times, but I prefer it to today's television. At least, the series had fun, now and again.

--jthree

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Rod Serling was accused of not writing for women well (he mentions this in a preview of Mirror Image (I think)). After seeing the wives/ex-wives in "Time Enough at Last," "A World of Difference" (see above) and "A Stop at Willoughby" one can see why.
Some of em sure were sexy for the time, though...

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
RIP Ms. Nichols...You Will Forever be Uhura in the Hearts of Fans
In Tribute, I Watched This Last Night:

8ZKvw-1587500011-14864-list_items-deep_plato_title.jpg

91VHT1NUb8L._SL1500_.jpg

StarTrek_TOS_S03E10_12_resized.gif

FormalWastefulArkshell-size_restricted.gif

CxKXtKz.gif

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Marcus Welby M.d. season one on tsod classic tv medical drama from the 70's it's in the same era as Medical Center.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I bought that set. The case started to fall apart almost immediately so I got 5 cases and repackaged them as separate seasons.
Mine is starting to fall apart too -- worst, most brittle plastic I've ever seen. Plus, the discs end up being a mess, totally out of order, when you attempt to get them back on the spools they're supposed to be on...

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
The New Adventures Of Huckelberry Finn complete series from warner archive very underrated television series of the 60's
way ahead of it's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks