What's new

what is this new horror movie? (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Are you asking sincerely, or do you work for the production company and this is just a ploy to drum up some attention for your proejct?

I ask only because A) I have a lot of experience with posts of this nature, and B) anything you'd want to know about the flick (which hasn't even finished production yet, apparently) is there in the link that you supplied.

Next time, try something like "Hey, I'm trying to publicize a movie I'm connected to, and here's the website!" Less insulting that way.

If, on the off chance that you're just a curious movie fan, I apologize and refer your questions about the film to the link you just provided.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
I looked at the website and I can't help but think of "The Blair Witch Project".

One other thing, for a website promoting a movie there are several errors on the "Story" page. Sounds very low budget to me, hence the comparison to TBWP.

Jan Strnad

Screenwriter
Scott,

Let's see...someone signs up yesterday, posts this as a first message...reeks of Hollywood Buzz Room to me.

Jan

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
And uses a pseudonym to boot - "Pulse (Kairo)" is a Japanese horror movie...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks