what is this new horror movie?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by PulseKairo, Dec 11, 2002.

1. PulseKairo

PulseKairo Auditioning

I found this new horror movie titled Silence
    when I was browsing net,
    does anybody know anything about it?
    this is the official site
    http://silencemovie.cjb.net

2. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Are you asking sincerely, or do you work for the production company and this is just a ploy to drum up some attention for your proejct?

I ask only because A) I have a lot of experience with posts of this nature, and B) anything you'd want to know about the flick (which hasn't even finished production yet, apparently) is there in the link that you supplied.

Next time, try something like "Hey, I'm trying to publicize a movie I'm connected to, and here's the website!" Less insulting that way.

If, on the off chance that you're just a curious movie fan, I apologize and refer your questions about the film to the link you just provided.

3. Brett_B

Brett_B Supporting Actor

I looked at the website and I can't help but think of "The Blair Witch Project".

One other thing, for a website promoting a movie there are several errors on the "Story" page. Sounds very low budget to me, hence the comparison to TBWP.

4. Jan Strnad

Jan Strnad Screenwriter

Scott,

Let's see...someone signs up yesterday, posts this as a first message...reeks of Hollywood Buzz Room to me.

Jan

5. BrianB

BrianB Producer

And uses a pseudonym to boot - "Pulse (Kairo)" is a Japanese horror movie...