What's new

What happened to the Special Edition of "It's A Wonderful Life"? (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Remember? Artisan (I think) said they were gonna release a SE of Capra's inspiring masterpiece in late 2002 with "never-before-seen" outtakes and commentary etc. So... where is it? It's not listed at Amazon.
Weird.
Got any info, folks? :frowning:
Gordy

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Vic_T

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have an actual info, but it is just getting to be late 2002 now. So, according to their estimate, it still now late by any means. Just not yet announced. I am willing to bet the old proverbial "dollars to donuts" (though, with the ever increasing cost of donuts, this becomes less significant all the time) that it will be released around Xmas, because of the nature of the movie itself.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Considering that Artisan just re-released the same old one in August, I doubt they'll put out a new one right now...

Joel C

Screenwriter
That's odd. Fox owns the rights to Miracle on 34th Street. The disc is bare-bones, but the image ain't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks