What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What ever happened to Friday the 13th Uncut (1 Viewer)

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
I remember hearing several months ago that the uncut version would be released on dvd but haven't heard anything since.

Does anything know anything about it?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

James Reader

Screenwriter
If you mean the Friday 13th:Special Edition from Warners in R2 it's down for a September release on the leaked Warner R2 Schedule which seems to be pretty accurate.

It makes sense, aiming for a halloween promotion of the title.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Warner has already released this in Region 3, uncut with the new documentary. It does not contain the commentary track that is planned for the UK release, however. DVDShelf.com is carrying it, although it appears to be out of stock at the moment.

DJ

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I heard that Warner released it recently in Thailand sans audio commentary (not likely to subtitle the commentary, I guess) and that it's got a pretty damn good transfer.

Roll on British region 2 edition! :D

Gordy

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I'll wait for the R2 release. I'm glad I held off all these yrs instead of buying the R1 version that has been available.

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
Wonder how the new transfer holds up to the r1 release... I remember being very impressed with the r1 considering it's low budget origins... hopefully the uncut master they used is in as good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks