What's new

What ever came about the Duke Nukem Movie? (1 Viewer)

Ruben Zamora

Stunt Coordinator
I thought there were talks about this movie. Supposedly they wanted HOWY from the Radio Shack commercials to play Duke Nukem. Looks like him doesnt he? lol.
------------------
Ruben Zamora
Onkyo TX-575X
Pioneer DV-333

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator
Last I heard, the script was terrible and the distributor all of a sudden wasn't that keen on the idea of a video game movie. It's been all but scrapped for now.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Howie Long would be cool as Duke, but the last thing I read mentioned The Rock as being courted for the role. This means absolutely nothing of course. For all we know, Casper Van Dien could end up playing him and the movie could debut on TBS. But it does look like Dimension Films (Miramax) and Threshold Films (production company behind the Mortal Kombat flicks) are pressing forward with this project.
Check below for more info:
http://www.dukenukemthemovie.com/
http://www.upcomingmovies.com/dukenukem.html
------------------
Scott
Check out my Movie Reviews at Epinions. Help support my debilitating DVD addiction!
AOL IM: TheAngryJew29

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Hopefully not to far off topic but they can't seem to get the damn game out in any decent amount of time so I wouldn't expect a movie. Seems like the game is going to be another "Daikatana" and we all know what a joke that was.
------------------
Regards
Colin "Dangerous" Davidson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks