What's new

What Classic TV DVD's Did You get For Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
These I found underneath the tree on XMAS morning:Naked City--The Complete SeriesThe Fugitive: The Most Wanted Edition Seasons 1-4The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis--The Complete Series (the very first gift I unwrapped on XMAS morning!!)Gilligan's Island--The Complete Series CollectionThe Andy Griffith Show 50th Anniversary

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Shatner's Grim Reaper said:
Oh yeah...this series is outstanding...hated to see Kono exit (fired) from the series....loved his stiff acting style. :)
Kono was great. I got the feeling that he was very much in character and more off screen. It's really too bad they didn't give him a second chance when they started to lose the original cast later in the series. The replacements never had the same level of personality.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike...do you mind me asking what you paid for the Blu Ray TZ set? When I miss a great classic TV deal....I love kicking myself. :)
I don't mind you asking. But, I hate saying...

Just be sure you're not wearing your steel-toed boots. :biggrin:

I scored the Blu of the complete TZ for $64.33! I also picked up--at the same time--the complete Dick Van Dyke collection on blu for $47.78.

Two amazing deals on which I got VERY lucky. I usually am a day-late/dollar-short when these things happen. For once, I was in the right-place/right-time. Both sets were ordered for just $113.11.

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Mike...WOW !!!! So glad you scored so well. I am impressed. I already own TZ Blu....but no where near your price. What a great set at such a great deal. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Tina_H_V said:
These I found underneath the tree on XMAS morning:Naked City--The Complete SeriesThe Fugitive: The Most Wanted Edition Seasons 1-4The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis--The Complete Series (the very first gift I unwrapped on XMAS morning!!)Gilligan's Island--The Complete Series CollectionThe Andy Griffith Show 50th Anniversary
That's quite an impressive list...well done.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
There was a delay, but my "Santa Money" arrived today. :D I Immediately logged on to "The Big River" and relieved them of :banana: The Girl From U.N.C.L.E. and The Lone Ranger. :rock: along with four Movies. :dance:

I will be attending a Post-Christmas Party with some friends tomorrow, If I get some more DVDs I'll let you know. :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
That's quite an impressive list...well done.
Thanks. That is very kind of you. :) All save The Fugitive had XMAS episodes contained in each of them and I viewed one from each set. :)

This was truly a very wonderful XMAS for me. :)

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I picked up some classic gems, like these sets.The Virginian: Complete Third SeasonHighway Patrol: Complete Season TwoTombstone Territory: Complete SeriesMcMillan and Wife: Season OneAnd to my twin brother, John, he received the following.Wide Country: Complete SeriesCheyenne: Complete season TwoColumbo: Season OneSix-Million Dollar Man: Pilot TV Movies and Season OneMary Tyler Show: Seasons 2&3That'll keep us goin' after the holidays.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
My classic tv for me is 1970s/1980s. I treated myself to S2 of the White Shadow! I love the white shadow growing up!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Well... there was quite a bit this year due to some great sales:

In Search Of... Complete Series
Land of the Giants - Complete Series
The Naked City - Complete Series
Hopalong Cassidy - Complete Series
The Mary Tyler Moore Show - S3-S7
The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour - Best of S2
Perry Mason - S1/V1
The Rockford Files - S5 & S6

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
No new DVDs, with the exception of the five HB "Old School" Hanna-Barbera Series I bought from the "Big River" and had shipped to my Sister's House for safekeeping until we had our Post-Christmas Supper. I now began to save some moolah for the DVDs I'll purchase for April 14, Little (Stinker) Day. :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks