What's new

What Classic TV DVD's Did You get For Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
For those of you that inclined to celebrate the Christmas holiday, I'm curious what DVD's, if any, you received for Christmas. If you are like me, you probably put some on your list for Santa.
He was gracious enough to bring me:

Mannix Season 5

My Favorite Martian - Season 3

Beverly Hillbillies - Season 4.

I guess I wasn't too naughty this year. Merry Christamas everybody.

F

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
The complete Hawaii Five-O set, which means I get to enjoy the remastered Season 10!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
ROCKY & BULLWINKLE - Season 5.

I now have the complete series, and I couldn't be happier! Any single episode instantly brings back my childhood.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I received season one and season two of My Two Dads, season two and season three of The Patty Duke Show, Perry Mason (the complete series), and season one of The Rifleman.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
FanCollector said:
Perry Mason is quite a gift, qualitatively and quantitatively! Someone likes you.
Lee,

I actually gave the complete Perry Mason series as a gift to my wife -- which she's watching right now on our new HD television. The prints look amazing.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Ockeghem said:
Lee,I actually gave the complete Perry Mason series as a gift to my wife -- which she's watching right now on our new HD television. The prints look amazing.
Very generous gift! Yes, they did a great job with most of the Perry Mason remastering. They really look like the mini-movies that they were. Amazingly consistent production values and quality over a nine-year run, and the quality of the DVDs makes them shine.

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Let's see...my wife received "The Lucy Show" all six seasons to go with her "I Love Lucy" set that she's had for years. I got the "Horror Legends of Hollywood" set....with my favorite non Universal Lugosi film, "Mark of the Vampire" with the admirable Lionel Barrymore as the Van Helsing wannabee overacting all over the set...love ole Lionel. :)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
rsx66u.jpg

- Falcon Crest S3 V1/2

- Gentle Ben S1

- Lone Ranger Collector's Edition Complete Series

- Matlock S9

- Perry Mason S9 V1/2

More info in the Lone Ranger Collector's Edition thread

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Santa finished delivery to me of the two great deals (about a month ago from DVD Planet) on the complete Blu-ray sets of The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Twilight Zone.

My wife was thrilled to see the DVD set. Not so thrilled with the Twilight Zone set...but I think I can win her over with some of the less scary episodes. She hates things that are scary.

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Mike...do you mind me asking what you paid for the Blu Ray TZ set? When I miss a great classic TV deal....I love kicking myself. :)

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
MarkA said:
Hawaii Five-0 complete series set. :)
Oh yeah...this series is outstanding...hated to see Kono exit (fired) from the series....loved his stiff acting style. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks