What's new

What breed of dog are you? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Pointer.

Though I don't think the test works correctly. I said "poor" with children since I hate kids, yet the Pointer is "popular with children." :confused:

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Bernese Mountain Dog

Good-natured, fearless, devoted. Good family pet & guard but needs space. Not suited to urban living.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Just out of curiousity, I took the test a second time being a bit more careful on the answers and had the following results...

Briard

farm worker by nature loves to herd, kind with strong protective instinct, sensitive playful, obedient but have minds of their own. Need a lot of entertainment and activity to keep happy (home theatre anyone;)) and are not the sort you can pat on the head and ignore the rest of the day.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Black Russian Terrier

History (summary):

Bred by the Russians in the 1940s in an army-controlled kennel. Goal was a massive, robust, high-spirited, all-round dog, always willing to work and able to stand the enormous climactic differences in the country [Michigan climate here and I like it] :D

Personality:

very brave and observant. Suspicious of strangers, they have a strong protective instinct. They avoid fighting with other dogs. Although males cannot live with other big dominant dogs, they can easily live with non-dominant or small dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, etc. This breed barks only when the feel it is necessary. Quick to act, and always ready to protect owner and home.

Sound pretty accurate to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks