What's new

What breed of dog are you? (1 Viewer)

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Todays choice:

"Sir Walter Scott referred to his bitch Maida as 'The most perfect creature of heaven.'
....can be a killer.."

Deerhound (origin - Scotland) :laugh:

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I finished all ten questions, but then it just sat there.

I guess I'm a cat.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
Im a Kuvasz...

We have a Bernese Mountain Dog... Definitely Good Natured... Definitely Fearless and devoted... Definitely a good family pet and guard.... But I disagree with the "needs much space statement..." HE TAKES UP SPACE... Quite a bit... But they're not known for high energy antics requiring lots of room to roam...

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The Curly-Coated Retriever
This smartly upstanding, multi-purpose hunting retriever is recognized by most canine historians as one of the oldest of the retrieving breeds. The Curly is wickedly smart and highly trainable. This active, intelligent dog is a charming and gentle family companion and a determined, durable hunter.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Curly Coated Retriever.

Origins
A fairly old breed developed in the 1800's [sic] from water spaniels, retrievers and possibly pointers. It has an oily coat that traps air and insulates the animal in water.

Personality
A good family companion with plenty of stamina. It is blessed with a great sense of smell and an excellent memory to boot. It can be a little antisocial with others; it generally combines a working life well with its role in the family. Makes a good guard.

Huh.

I could understand the character and social questions, and the height question (to determine the size of dog I suppose), but I was a little puzzled by the gender question. Does gender have an inherent impact on the species of dog selected? If so, what is the rationale behind this: empirical or speculative? And why didn't I get a cooler pooch? :)

Adam

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
"Computation error occurred.
Please wait while C.A.T.S. tries again"

I guess I am a Siberian husky ;)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Adam,
If you and I both got a CCR....it's cool. ;)

Even though I've never even heard of the pooch before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks