What's new

What are you listening to right now? (4 Viewers)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero

This is the first track released from Josh Groban's nw album coming next month. I do like him and look forward to buying the whole thing. In the meantime, he's done this classic song very well.

I like him too and will order the CD. Meanwhile, I just ordered the new Ella Fitzgerald release of newly discovered tracks from a Berlin gig.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Eruption
Van Halen

Van Halen.jpg

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
SiriusXM has the Billy Joel channel going through November 5th (they put this channel on a couple of times per year). Right now, Big Man On Mulberry Street is playing- one of his best songs.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
SiriusXM has the Billy Joel channel going through November 5th (they put this channel on a couple of times per year). Right now, Big Man On Mulberry Street is playing- one of his best songs.

I am a huge Billy Joel fan, and you are correct in that Big Man on Mulberry Street is one of his best.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Verdi's I lombardi alla prima crociatta. James Levine conducting the MET Orchestra. Leech, Ramey, Racette, Anderson, Pavarotti.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
A radio broadcast of Houston Grand Opera's production from 2013, which I attended, of Wagner's Tristan und Isolde. At its conclusion, roughly 5 hours later, the great Swedish soprano Nina Stemme, as Isolde, placed a secure final note that belied that she had been singing for such a long span. It left me bereft of emotion, drained, spent. I could not applaud. I could not even shout Brava. I just sat there, in tears, in awe at such artistry.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
The Claypool Lennon Deliriuim.

This is the most "Beatles-esque" stuff I've heard in years. Sounds a lot like SgtPepper and postPepper era. (I don't know if it was intentional).

Sean Lennon has a very similar singing voice as his father John Lennon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks