What's new

What annoys you? (2 Viewers)

saraei

Auditioning
Real Name
Ann
All these STUPID people Not wearing Masks and standing on Top of each other !! :( This Virus will NEVER End because of these Idiot's !! :angry:
I agree, but I live in Burlington, Ontario and find most people are very cautious. Our virus count is very low.

Reactions: PMF

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Why did that store assume that everyone knew about the Sunday beer restriction?
Yes this is something that the store should address as a favor to the customers- most of us don’t like having our time wasted. On the subject of what annoys me, wasted time might be my biggest annoyance.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
St. Jude's is an exception to that. For the past 7 years, $.82 of *every* dollar received from donations, research grants, insurance recoveries and investment return has gone to support treatment, research, and future needs of the organization. The family of a child who receives treatment from St. Jude never receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They accept insurance but because they're a research facility many of the treatment and services provided are not covered. Only 12% of their funding comes from insurance. I have friends who work for St. Jude (one in the department which makes their commercials and videos). It's a good place.

Or, you could have universal health care like most first world countries.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
2020 annoys me.

I would like to return it to the manufacturer and get a refund for this year. Everything since March 9 or thereabouts has been defective.

If we could just forget about the rest of 2020 and go straight to 2021, that would be wonderful. ;)

Last edited:

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Yes this is something that the store should address as a favor to the customers- most of us don’t like having our time wasted. On the subject of what annoys me, wasted time might be my biggest annoyance.
One of my biggest annoyances as well. We each have only so much time on this planet - don't waste mine please.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
This may have been said by someone else earlier in this thread (I might have said it)- as a truck driver, I’ve seen this every Summer holiday weekend- the cops are out in full force the day before the extended weekend starts, setting up speed traps, and raking in the bucks. While I have enormous respect for our LEO’s, I have little or no respect for this practice. Yes, I’ll agree with everyone who says the drivers should know this practice by now, and be conscious of the speed limit, but at the same time this practice has a scummy, take money from the citizens vibe to it. Last Thursday morning, on I-75 south between Cincinnati and Georgetown KY, I saw 4 trooper vehicles on the shoulder, within a 1/4 mile of each other, each one with the blue lights on, each one sitting behind a car. Yuck.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
It irks me to no end when I’m sitting at the order box of a drive-thru, mid-order, and the other person in the car with me starts changing their order.
You have to tell your car mates “your order is final”. ;)

Last edited:

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Does it need to be Region-Free?:D

The only regional constraints will be dictated by the "Temporal Prime Directive".

• Haha
Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks