What's new

wh..er...e th..e bleep is mvsc2.....on ebgames (1 Viewer)

Damien

Supporting Actor
this game BETTER NOT have been delayed, i am up to here lately, and the most anticipated game for me(the reason i sold my dc)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
For the Xbox:
Link Removed
For the PS2:
Link Removed
It looks like the PS2 version is scheduled for this November while the Xbox version is scheduled for next February. Could the February delay quite possibly mean the Capcom is adding Xbox Live support? Lets hope so.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I'm now at the point where I have to read any thread with an abbreviation for the game title -just to find out what the abbreviation stands for!!!
Aren't there rules for which games can use abbreviarions?!?
I can't wait to play DKRLICJHEJR!! What the fuck?
;)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I'm waiting for the Famitsu review of DKRLICJHEJR before jumping on the bandwagon. Remember the whole TEIOANPPPPPPPPPPPQ incident?

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Frankly abbreviations for software titles have ALWAYS annoyed me. If you're going to use them include the proper title first then abbreviate from there. I have not the faintest idea WTF MVSC2 stands for. :thumbsdown:

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Marvel vs Capcom 2, a rather superb Dreamcast fighter by Capcom that owners of other consoles are finally getting to experience, over two years after its original release ;)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Frankly abbreviations for software titles have ALWAYS annoyed me. If you're going to use them include the proper title first then abbreviate from there. I have not the faintest idea WTF MVSC2 stands for
Yeah, I agree that abbreviations in thread TITLES are a tad annoying but I sure dont have a need or want to write out the entire name of a game when I post a link to several pages. Abbreviations solve that problem:).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks