What's new

Went to Suncoast. (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
After work (payday!!) I went to SunCoast. I need to save money for X-mas gifts so I only spent 60 bucks. I got a nice 27x40 frame (which I took down my Matrix poster thinking it was 27x40 and it isn't so I took it out of the wrapped cardboard thing, now I'm just going to measure it, ask for a frame for X-mas, and then rehang it up.). I ended up putting a Planet of the Apes (new one) poster and it looks really nice and they both "flush" onto each other because the poster is very dark and tinted (the one with the apes lined up like an army). I also finally finally found the Akira GOOD SE with (mine is tin!!) the tin outer case (Yes, DarrenDavis, Bill's isn't the good one!). I might watch it later after I play some GTA3.

-Bert

Nick White

Stunt Coordinator
I think the frames run for $20 or $25, if my memory serves me. I bought a couple earlier this year and I assume they're carrying the same ones. Not bad frames at all.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
hrm.. OK.

I've got a DTS promotional poster I snagged from the theater I used to project at... but hadn't been able to find a suitable frame cheap enough (I think it's 27x40.. the larger size no one carres? I can't remember..)

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
haha Bert. What was all that talk before? "Na, I don't want to put the posters in frames because they're too expensive." Well, you took my advice and that's the first step towards redemption lol. HAHA about the Akira disc..."Sweet dudes, my PS2 is hooked into my bookshelf CD player so I get Dolby Digital from my DVDs!"

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Yes, Nick w. you're right, mine was $19.99. No DarrenDavis we don't say my "redemption" in public and also I only said I didn't want to buy frames because I had too much stuff going (and it wasn't your idea, remeber you have tons of posters of men in spandex [wrestling] "LOL!") on and I knew it would take time. The DVD Digest/Menu for the cool Akira SE is so damn awesome!!!!!I so recommend this DVD, you hear motorcycles zoom left and right and mixed and the audio is the shiznite!! No, no "lol."
I need to find frames for 23.35 (My Matrix and Army of Darkness, Ghost in the Shell, and alot more are those size. The only other 27x40 that I have besides PotA is Rollerball.)
-Bert
"Sweet dudes, my PS2 is hooked into my bookshelf CD player so I get Dolby Digital from my DVDs!"
^--> I did not say this people, a kid we know said this. He thinks a dung setup he has is sweet.. It's good stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks