What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Oh, God! – 1977
full

– Thoroughly Modern Millie – 1967
full

– Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway – 2021

full

– The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It – 2021
full

– Moment By Moment – 1978
(This is the film Mike Frezon votes as the worst film he’s ever seen in a theater.) 😀
The Prices

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey RoundUppers!

Yet another week with a couple of long-awaited titles finally coming to HD. While many have been pining for Thoroughly Modern Millie, this week's big selection for me is Oh, God!

And there must be someone out there happy that Peter Rabbit 2 has been released. :laugh:

Safe shopping, people! :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Several titles of interest this week, even Peter Rabbit 2 but will probably wait for a low price. Looking forward to Conjuring 3 at home.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Thanks, Mike. Nothing for me. The 4K of Cat O' Nine Tails is intriguing, but it's not one of my favorite Dario Argent films, so I will be satisfied with my current Arrow BD. I will probably pick it up on iTunes during one of their future $3.99 Arrow sales.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Best Buy has the 4K discs of "Nobody" and "Godzilla vs. Kong" on sale for $19.99 each. With a $5.00 reward certificate expiring in a couple of days, I was able to get "Nobody" for $14.99 plus state tax.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Thanks, Mike. Nothing for me. The 4K of Cat O' Nine Tails is intriguing, but it's not one of my favorite Dario Argent films, so I will be satisfied with my current Arrow BD. I will probably pick it up on iTunes during one of their future $3.99 Arrow sales.

You probably meant $2.99 Arrow sales... as they certainly drive some hard bargains every now and again... ;)

Speaking of which, I haven't dropped by these otherwise much appreciated round-up threads in quite some time. Thanks, @Mike Frezon! Probably nothing again (at least during their release week) for me...

Cheers!

_Man_

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Best Buy has the 4K discs of "Nobody" and "Godzilla vs. Kong" on sale for $19.99 each. With a $5.00 reward certificate expiring in a couple of days, I was able to get "Nobody" for $14.99 plus state tax.
Amazon has price matched the $19.99 for "Nobody", "Godzilla vs. Kong" and "Mortal Kombat" 4K releases.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
(This is the film Mike Frezon votes as the worst film he’s ever seen in a theater.)

Ha, never have seen this but I always found something odd about Tomlin and Travolta playing lovers as they kind of look like brother and sister.

My worst film in a theater would probably either be Bolero (horrid, but all the guys wanted to go see Bo Derek naked and hey, she looks great naked but not worth sitting through this) or Prometheus which I just could not believe was as lousy as it was with the talent involved. Both cases of sitting there hoping someone would pull the fire alarm bad.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ha, never have seen this but I always found something odd about Tomlin and Travolta playing lovers as they kind of look like brother and sister.
Wow. I never thought of that. But come to think of it...Travolta's sister Ellen (seen here--far left--in her cameo in the film Grease) DOES look a lot like Lily Tomlin!!

EllenTravoltaGrease__2ZPwKWo.jpg

And here's a more recent picture: It's eerie.

ellen-travolta-9th-annual-tv-land-awards-at-the-javits-center-new-D63D19.jpg

Moment By Moment was purely awful. Travolta's character was named "Strip." And my only recollection of the film was Tomlin throughout the film saying "Strip. Oh, Strip." over and over in a weird, breathy voice. And I saw this film when I was just 19! That's a long time to hold a grudge! :laugh:

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
I do want to get Conjuring 3, but I'm waiting for them to finally put the first two out on 4K and pick up the inevitable set that will result.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.