What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– The Red Shoes – 1948
full

– Ivanhoe – 1952
full

– Mill of the Stone Women – 1960
full

– Revenge of the Shogun Women – 1977

full

– Dangerous – 2021

full

– We of the Never Never – 1982

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I'd really love to get the Cartoon Salon Irish Folklore Trilogy. But that price is simply too high for me, so I had to cancel my pre-order.

As such, nothing for me next week.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I actually bought the 4k arrow release of Dune (1984) a month ago. Is this a new release of it?

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I actually bought the 4k arrow release of Dune (1984) a month ago. Is this a new release of it?
Likely a re-issue of the same release due to constraints at the replication facility in Mexico. Paramount is doing the same thing with the Star Trek Collection next month.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Shogun Women 3D, Venom 2, and Jack Frost at some point.

FYI, the link for Mill of the Stone Women connects to My Stepmother is an Alien.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

It's the standard release instead of the various Limited Editions -Movie Only, simple case, no Bonus Disc, no poster, no books though there is some conflicting info
about exactly what's included. One location I see the 4K is a single disc, another I see 2 discs. Even the ArrowUK main site says the 4K Std has 2 discs while the ArrowUS site says the 4K Std has a single disc. The UK and US items might be different though that would be unusual, but the Description of the items on the UK doesn't list either the BD Movie Disc not the contents of the Bonus item, so I'm betting both are just the 4K Movie Disc which still has plenty of Bonus items included

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Some great films coming up this week! I'll have reviews for two of them within the next four days or so.

Thanks, Mike!

Clay_E

Second Unit
Just The Four Seasons for me this week! I am old enough that I saw it when it originally came out, back in the day, and I've always loved this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks