What's new

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Alrighty.

I have added links to reviews in the grids (by Matt, Sam & RAH). The reviewed films are Hurricane Heist, The Invaders (complete TV series), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Peter Pan.

And The Incredibles now is listed in the UHD/4k section of the grid.
Thank you, Mike. It's much appreciated.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Yes, it's release date on 4K/UHD is June 5th. Amazon and Disney are doing their usual financial dance so it won't appear on Amazon's site until tomorrow the earliest. Best Buy has two listings including a Steelbook edition. Also, it's showing up on other sites like Deep Discount.
The title, though, still has not been officially announced......

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
The title, though, still has not been officially announced......

Nevertheless, people are now receiving delivery and even a couple who got in on the few AMazon orders accepted are getting shipping confirmation and HOPING Amazon will drop it's release day price before Tues 11:59pm PT

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I wasn't going to get anything this week and even cancelled the two pre orders I had. But I wandered into BB yesterday and walked out with both Kingsmen movies, King Kong and Matrix 4k's for $70. No sign of ET anywhere...though I did see my first copy of The Incredibles 4k in a B/M environment. I didn't buy it for $29.99, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks