Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

Added to the OP.

Thanks, Matt. You've been busy!

I'm just sorry I can't have the reviews up before you post your table, but as you know, certain studios don't sent their review copies much in advance and are sometimes days or weeks late with them.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Blockbuster's 5-for$20 on used BluRays priced under $10 returned today and continues Sat/Sun/Mon. Some new titles since the Memorial Day 5-for-$20, including Knight and Day (rental version), and The Girl Who Played With Fire (which back on Memorial Day was above $10 and thus did not qualify, but now does). The 5-for-$20 sale is at every Blockbuster, so don't let uninformed employees stop you from trying. They will ring up at $20 for each set of five.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

BTW, I notice that people are unloading many of these former rental discs on Amazon's marketplace and may be driving used BD prices down over there (and probably on eBay, et al as well)...

_Man_

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You know what I forgot to point out this week?

The release of Barney's Version as a combo pack--WITHOUT A DVD-ONLY VERSION AT THE SAME TIME!

Might be one of the first "major" releases to take that strategy.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Interesting indeed.

I'll probably give Barney's Version a rent myself -- my Blockbuster Online subscription will soon be reactivated again though it's still not clear to me what to expect from the service going forward...

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks