What's new
World Wide Stereo

Weekly RoundUp 11/2/04 & 11/5/04 (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
quote:Has anyone else noticed the price difference between Super and non-super Walmarts?
They have non-super Wal-Marts still?

smile.gif

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

James D

Second Unit
For anyone with a Stop&Shop grocery store in their area, you might want to hurry down to the store tonight. I just got Shrek 2 for free by purchasing 12 items from a certain list. The items on the list are good and also sale priced. They have Pillsbury Toaster Strudel for 3 for $5. They have Campbell's Chunky Soup for 3 for $5. They have Coke six packs, M&M candy, Ziplocks and various cereals for 3 for $7. They also have various cleaning products for 3 for $10. I got 12 bowls of Chunky Soup Select for $20 and Shrek 2 for free. The deal ends tonight.
smile.gif

Here is the link to all of the products:
http://www.stopandshop.com/services/...hrek2_list.htm

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I purchased Shrek 2 for $15.99 at Best Buy tonight. Took me awhile to find a WS edition with the bonus disc attached. AND...the cashier took the $3 off coupon from the Sunday flyers a few weeks ago no questions asked! Shrek 2 for $12.99!
thumbsup.gif

I LOVE Best Buy!
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

James_S

Second Unit
Mike,
Today: My Best Buy also took the $3.00 of coupon for Shrek 2 from the newspaper and I also was able to use my McDonalds Best Buy Bucks for another $3.00 off so I got for $ 9.99 plus tax. No questions asked. I had to look for a ws one with the bonus disk also, found them on the bottom row of the display
thumbsup.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
James_S:

You win!
biggrin.gif

Or, do I win because I haven't been eating much at McDonalds, so therefore do not have any BB Bucks at hand at the moment?
wink.gif

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
LeRoy. the only thing in my Shrek 2 was the mini m&m's coupon and some hp camera/printer rebate form. No insert with chapter list or anything worthwhile.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
My local CostCo has a deal on both volumes of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection of a $10 instant rebate at the register, making the price for each volume 30.99. The sign showed the deal ends 11/14.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks