What's new

WB - The Road Warrior : Special Edition? ? (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Please release a Road Warrior Special Edition DVD. I think this film deserves to be re-released. I've been waiting to buy it due to lack of features.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
yeah I have to agree with this post...WB needs to do a SE of this film...and do make it better than the new Mad Max SE which wasn't that great

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Donald- What was wrong with the Mad Max disc? I thought it was great.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd love to see a Road Warrior SE. Bring it on!

Donald- What was wrong with the Mad Max disc? I thought it was great.
Perhaps Donald is referring to the lack of participation by Mel Gibson and director George Miller? Aside from that, I thought it was a nice package...

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
it was a let down that there wasn't any input from Mel Gibson or from George Miller on the commentary track was a let down...I mean it's cool and all that the tech crew did one, but I would have loved to have heard what Gibson had to say about this film after all these years..one good thing-they did give the film the right dialogue track at last and not the crapy english track it had for years

EdwardKarlinski

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I loved the Mad Max SE. It was great just based on having the original Australian soundtrack. It also had two documentaries, which is more than one gets with most DVD's. Add this to the fact that I purchased it for only $13.95, and this is superb release.

I would also like to see a SE of The Road Warrior. I have held back buying this because I do expect that a SE will be released. I shall keep waiting.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I will get on my knees and beg Warner for a special editon of The Road Warrior.
If they really want to make it cool, have the original title Mad Max 2 on the print.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks