What's new

Warner USA blu ray movies, are they all region free??? (1 Viewer)

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
It's the other way around, actually. Their dvds aren't region free, but the Blu-rays (as of now) have all been released region free.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Their recent catalog titles have been coded for regions 1, 3 and 4, and also 2 in some cases (they also include a Japanese-dubbed soundtrack!) On new-release titles from Warner, Disney and Paramount, many have been coded for regions 1 and 4 (South America), even if they're just labeled as region 1. Don't know about their Blu-Rays, will have to wait til I get a region-free Blu-Ray player and/or a computer drive.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Thanks guys, good to hear the region free as far as blu rays are concerned.I have a number of Warner catalog titles on regular dvd, and they are all region free.Odd, that catalog titles are region free, and newer movies arent.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure that all Warner catalog Blu-rays have been released region-free. I'm not so sure about the day-and-date titles, but I seem to recall many of them were.

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
I didn't know some of their dvds were region free, so I'll have to give you that, but their Blu-ray output (new titles and titles on which they shared distribution rights) have all been region free, as far as I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks