What's new

Warner: Round Two? (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
A while ago Warner release HORROR CLASSICS and SPECIAL EFFECTS collections. Hope that it might be time for some more releases of this type!!!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Agreed, Bob. I suppose it all rests on how well those sets sold.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Do Warner release any catalogue titles that aren't under the Archive banner these days? Their next announcement in a couple of weeks may have some horror stuff, with Halloween coming up.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Do Warner release any catalogue titles that aren't under the Archive banner these days? Their next announcement in a couple of weeks may have some horror stuff, with Halloween coming up.

I think they already announced for September what they intend to give us for Halloween this year. But one can always hope...

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
I really appreciated the Special Effects set, and the Horror Classics set was 'volume one', so presumably there will be more in that line.

They also did a Musicals Collection boxset earlier that year.
...but what I'd really like to see them do is a Golden Age 3-D boxset. Slim chance of that happening I'm sure, but they have more of those titles than any other studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks