What's new

Warner Rebate (1 Viewer)

andyEckles

Agent
Has anyone gotten their rebate from Warner? I sent mine in about two months ago and nothing yet. Anyone know how long it takes to get?

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
I sent mine in June and called them at the end of August and they said due to overwhelming demand it would take longer as much as 3 more months. I still have not yet recieved mine.

RandyAW

Grip
Mine went in June as well and it hasn't arrived yet either. I figured they had gotten swamped with rebates.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Wow. I was going to wait for Season 2 of Night Court (as the rebate says: All season sets of Night Court - HA!), but I guess I'll just send it in with what I've got since I'm not buying anything else on the rebate list.
-

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yay. I just got mine out the door tonight, after working towards the full rebate since January 25. I was glad to see that photocopies of the receipts would be accepted, as I have yet to fully watch my latest two boxes, and I'd hate to give up my receipts in case I need them.

Just curious: does anyone know where the up-to-date list is at wbtvondvd.com? That's the site they say to go to on the form, but I see nothing about it there.

I used:

Dukes of Hazzard Seasons 2, 3, 4
Kung Fu Season 2
Smallville Season 4
Veronica Mars Season 1

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks, Bob. I was wondering if my Superman: The Animated Series would have qualified, and it apparently wouldn't have.

Chris Minogue

Stunt Coordinator
I had purchased four of the eligible sets several months ago. Two were gifts, which I gave away. I was only interested in the $10 rebate for the two I kept (and had proof of purchase tabs for)- and included a CLEAR notation to that effect on my rebate form.

I received my rebate packet back with a letter saying I was not eligible for the $10 2-set rebate because my receipt showed four eligible sets purchased.

So basically, I was penalized for giving Warner too much business.

I resent the rebate and have yet to hear back from them.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Finally got my rebate, and it's a near thing I didn't pitch it in the trash by mistake. The envelope was completely non-descript. It had a return address on the front and text on the back stating, "Enclosed materials sent at your request." I was skeptical. "I didn't request anything. Junk mail." But, I opened it anyway, and a $50 check from WB jumped out at me. :D

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
My last post here was October 2005 and I have not received it yet. 5 months. Hmmm. I totally forgot about this rebate.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
I have started a spreadsheet to keep track of rebates I've sent in. Having made a number of rebatable purchases in the last year, I realized when I got the first cheque 2 months later that I had better make a list because I had already forgotten about the first one I had sent in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks