What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Warner Archive Announcements Thread (3 Viewers)

mskaye

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Kochman
I forgot one important title which is a Warner produced movie that is celebrating its 50th Anniversary next year and that is "The Exorcist".
Great call. When I watch Friedkin and Lumet at their best in the early 70s work, I'm left speechless by their energy and their sense of place and dramatic tension. Their films don't appear to be directed - they just happen before your eyes and their incredible pace and energy just grab you by the collar.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Bet we see this soon!

1659306030318.png

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Hope so.
I remember liking Captain Blood more than The Sea Hawk.
One of the really eagerly awaited Flynn's! The OCN might exist maybe RAH knows if it is still around? The last podcast Mr F said the OCN's on WB's have a better survival rate than the MGM's

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I hope you're right Robert ! ;) I Love that photo. :D Olivia was Gorgeous ! View attachment 146877
I thought she was the most stunning ladies of the 1930's --- liked her more than her sister although I later liked her too! Errol and Olivia were great together when he lost her in his films a bit of magic was lost
1659308577205.png

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm seeing it at $18.70. You did well. They must have raised the price a few seconds after you placed your order!

I still see 14.99. Could it be because that's Amazon Prime?
Never seen a Prime Price differ from normal price.

There is a 3rd Party with a 18.70 price so maybe Robin9 caught the site when it was defaulting to a Marketplace seller
or is possibly they are in Canada (out of the US/ VPN tracing out of the US) and Amazon isn't shipping this item there

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I thought she was the most stunning ladies of the 1930's --- liked her more than her sister although I later liked her too! Errol and Olivia were great together when he lost her in his films a bit of magic was lost View attachment 146881
If I was Errol Flynn I would of married Olivia and Loved her for the rest of my life. What a beautiful couple.
AAA ERROL OLIVIA.jpg
Joan Fontaine was also a great actress and Beautiful. Both sisters won Academy Awards. :D
aaaa oliv and joan.jpg

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
If I was Errol Flynn I would of married Olivia and Loved her for the rest of my life. What a beautiful couple. View attachment 146896 Joan Fontaine was also a great actress and Beautiful. Both sisters won Academy Awards. :D View attachment 146898
Olivia and Bette were on a show might have been Merv Griffin and Olivia admitted having a HUGE crush on Flynn

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Let’s get back on topic talking about Warner Archives titles! All of this Warner- Discovery speculation belongs in the thread linked below.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks