What's new

Wanted: NCAA Football 2005 (1 Viewer)

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I am looking for Xbox NCAA Football 2005. If you know of any good deals or someone looking to sell one please let me know. Hopefully with that game being bundled now and football season coming to an end I can get one fairly cheap.

Thanks,
Glenn
[email protected]

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Glenn, I'd head over to your local EB to see if people have traded it in. Undoubtedly now that it's packaged w/ the system there will be an influx of trade-ins (this has happened with just about every "bundled in" game in the past) at your local EBs.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Glenn:

eBay looks to be your best bet for securing a copy under $10. The price on the pre-played version at EB is $34.99, and I haven't come across any listing for the NCAA 2005/Top Spin disc on their website. I don't expect a markdown on this title at retailers until sometime next month, or perhaps in January, after the Bowl games have been played.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
For the combo disc (that comes w/ the bundle) I wouldn't look on EB's website, I'd just go to a store if one's near you. The last bundle game they had (Tetris + Star Wars something or other) started out at $19.99 but quickly dropped to $9.99 at my local EB.

Of course, eBay is also an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks