What's new

Wahldorf 306-ht (1 Viewer)

SMB922

Auditioning
Real Name
Stephanie
Well the wahldorf 306-ht scam hit ohio and I got conned into buying one which was supposed to value at $1999.99... Buyers beware and do not buy. I got conned by a guy named Justin and they moved up from the white van and into a gold suv.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
"...and they moved up from the white van and into a gold suv." Looks like business has been good :blush: .

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Watch out for these scammers on Craig's List too. They get bad on there. I think CL supports them in their scammimg. I say this because for quite awhile, I'd warn people about the scam when I saw the different brands listed, that I knew were scams. I'd post a link to Wikipedia's page, with all the brands listed, to prove my point. Well, the scammers and their friends would flag me until my post was removed. So, I'd repost. They flagged again, and I'd repost again. It finally, after a few weeks, got to the point that I can't post any more on CL. I sent an email to CL explaining that I was trying to help keep people from being ripped off on their site by the scammers. CL people told me that they didn't need my help. But, I say that since the scamming is rampant on there, they DO need my help, but won't allow it. They've been told about the scams, and bans someone that tries to help warn those that don't know any better. The scams are still going on. So it looks to me like they support the scams, when they make no effort to stop them, and won't allow anyone else to help. What else am I supposed to think? Beware of Craig's List!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks