What's new

Viewsonic VB50HRTV tuner module (1 Viewer)

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
I used this external tuner to feed cable tv to my video projector until HD cable was available in my neighborhood. Excellent condition, 6 months of use (sparingly), original box and all accessories.

High-resolution TV on LCD or CRT display
You can now enjoy high-resolution 1024x768 TV at full screen in full 24-bit color. Simply connect the video processor to the antenna or cable feed.

Full-screen video entertainment
Simply connect a DVD, VCR, video game console or digital camera to the video processor and enjoy favorite movies or pictures in high resolution. The video processor provides S-Video, composite (RCA) video connectors, audio pass-through and associated cables.

Easy connection and control
The VB50HRTV module is a Plug-and-Play table-top configuration requiring no software drivers or internal computer installation.

Convenient remote control
A 28-key remote control is supplied for your convenience. Easily switch from TV to computer as well as all other input sources. In addition, users can control contrast, brightness, color and hue from the remote control and on-screen menu.

RGB computer pass-through
Watch TV or enjoy your DVD movie without turning on your computer.

Auto tuning
Auto tuning of TV broadcast and cable TV channels.

Excellent compatibility
Compatible with CRT, LCD, plasma and projection displays.

Sleep timer
Built-in sleep timer automatically shuts off display at pre-determined times.

SAP/MTS Stereo
Allows the reception of audio other than main programming audio.

more details here: http://www.viewsonic.com/products/tv...sors/vb50hrtv/

like-new condition, with all connections including vga cable, in original box, with instructions and receipt. $60 shipped. paypal or money order.

please email: [email protected]

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
I used this external tuner to feed cable tv to my video projector until HD cable was available in my neighborhood. Excellent condition, 6 months of use (sparingly), original box and all accessories.

High-resolution TV on LCD or CRT display
You can now enjoy high-resolution 1024x768 TV at full screen in full 24-bit color. Simply connect the video processor to the antenna or cable feed.

Full-screen video entertainment
Simply connect a DVD, VCR, video game console or digital camera to the video processor and enjoy favorite movies or pictures in high resolution. The video processor provides S-Video, composite (RCA) video connectors, audio pass-through and associated cables.

Easy connection and control
The VB50HRTV module is a Plug-and-Play table-top configuration requiring no software drivers or internal computer installation.

Convenient remote control
A 28-key remote control is supplied for your convenience. Easily switch from TV to computer as well as all other input sources. In addition, users can control contrast, brightness, color and hue from the remote control and on-screen menu.

RGB computer pass-through
Watch TV or enjoy your DVD movie without turning on your computer.

Auto tuning
Auto tuning of TV broadcast and cable TV channels.

Excellent compatibility
Compatible with CRT, LCD, plasma and projection displays.

Sleep timer
Built-in sleep timer automatically shuts off display at pre-determined times.

SAP/MTS Stereo
Allows the reception of audio other than main programming audio.

more details here: http://www.viewsonic.com/products/tv...sors/vb50hrtv/

like-new condition, with all connections including vga cable, in original box, with instructions and receipt. $60 shipped. paypal or money order.

please email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks