What's new

Value of Pioneer Elite VSX-29TX? (1 Viewer)

AndrewGault

Agent
I have had this receiver for several years. However I am considering moving to seperates, and thus am looking to sell my 29TX. However I haven't been able to find much about its resale value on the internet.

Here is the Pioneer page with specifications:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...etailComponent

Anyone have any idea what would be a reasonable price for me to try and sell this for? I would say its condition is probably 8/10. (Maybe even 9/10)

I appreciate any advice one could offer me.

Thanks,
Andrew

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Andrew,

These are hard to sell. I have offered mine here a couple of times with no luck. Sometimes they fetch $850 on ebay and sometimes they go for $600. Depends on who is looking for it and what they understand about the unit. IMHO this was one of the best receivers they made due to the Burr-Brown DACs, 5.1 input/outputs, AC-3 RF input decoder, lcd remote, etc. I am still using it as a pre/pro for my Sherbourn 5/1500a and B&W 802 setup. I have upgraded everything else in my system multiple times, but this still remains. With a separate amp, it really is hard to beat. Must admit that I have always wondered what I am missing without going to true seperates though. Good luck with your sale. Probably best to take your chances and ebay it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks