Zxpndk
2aee6e7c_Claire_Bloom.jpeg

Claire Bloom. A classy babe.

Reactions: PMF

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon /t/264921/tribute-to-brunettes/1530#post_3951496
Wow. Thank you, Zachary.

Thank you.
May I also second that emotion. Holy smokes that girl is beyond words....

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Good call Greg. The T-Mobile girl, and Ann Hathaway are on my list for the hottest girls on the planet.
Doing a search for the T-Mobile chick, I found her:
Andressa Ambrosio

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You guys are two steps ahead, I finally decided to seek out the T Mobile girl and learn her real name, Jesus H. Christmas she is freakishly hot...
02f209bf_000000256346-carly_foulkes-fullsize.jpeg
90674611_CarlyFoulkes20.jpeg
f302bb1a_t-mobile-girl-carly-foulkes-1.jpeg
87ffa978_Carly_Foulkes_25.jpeg
Incidentally the hottie getting off the motorcycle in the trailers for Die Hard 5 (I refuse to call it that lame ass title) reminds me a lot of her lol. As for the chick graciously jumping up and down, I really need to start watching more sports.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
"What I got don't need beads"
c916f23c_25a.jpeg
Some people are very good-looking and a select few are more than just good-looking. A tiny minority have awe-inspiring looks and acting talent as well. Linda Darnell was a prime example.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The T Mobile girl is one of those people I can see is attractive, but don't FEEL is so. That phenomenon has always puzzled me, especially when it's someone everyone seems to be drooling over (e.g. Angelina Jolie).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Cameron Yee
The T Mobile girl is one of those people I can see is attractive, but don't FEEL is so. That phenomenon has always puzzled me, especially when it's someone everyone seems to be drooling over (e.g. Angelina Jolie).
For me, that person has always been Brooke Shields. Everyone is so adamant about it that it's not worth me tilting at any windmills...but I just don't see it.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Maybe it was growing up in the time when she was at her peak in the modeling industry, but some of those Calvin Klein ads are definitely burned in my mind. I agree with you though that since then there hasn't been quite the same reaction on my part.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Cameron Yee said:
This cannot apply to Carly Foulkes! Okay, there are some girls who shall not be named who most think are the bee's knees, but I'm not into.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sooo, you've seen all those before? ;) BTW I never found Jolie hot, she has very veiny arms...gross, and of course the lips, I love plump lips but Scarlett style not the bad-reaction-to-a-bee sting style.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Inspector Hammer! said:
Incidentally the hottie getting off the motorcycle in the trailers for Die Hard 5 (I refuse to call it that lame ass title) reminds me a lot of her lol.
Isn't that Mary Elizabeth Winslow, who plays the daughter of John McClane in DH5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks