What's new

Tribute to Brunettes (2 Viewers)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Well I tried to post a video but on the iPad I can't tell if it is actually there.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Interesting factoid about Severina:

In 2004 Vučković was involved in an internationally reported sex scandal after a sex tape featuring her and Bosnian Croat businessman Milan Lučić leaked onto the Internet, which was reported by the Croatian online tabloid Index.hr. The highly sexual and graphic nature of the video and the fact that Lučić was married when the tape was filmed shocked the Croatian public. Vučković had earlier opposed premarital sex in her public appearances and was known to be a devout Roman Catholic.[2] Vučković sued the website that released the tape for damages, claiming that the video was stolen from her and that it was her intellectual property,[3][4] but her lawsuit was later dismissed by a Zagreb district court in July 2004.[5]

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Kat Dennings
36909f46_kat-dennings-profile.jpeg

14c41bb0_Kat252BDennings4.jpeg

e1cc364d_Kat_Dennings_Wallpaper.jpeg

I wonder if Kat has ever had to say, "Hey, my eyes are up here!"
Along those lines, I would certainly never recommend someone do a Google search on "kat dennings" topless. I would further never remind one to turn off their SafeSearch first.

Real Name
Dan
848c13a8_lost-camera-17.jpeg

I prefer something more natural and real than some of the girls posted. Not saying that they are unattractive-I'd do anything-but photoshop and make up do miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks